Sunday 23 March 2014

A clan, an array, a scurry and a skulk

I realised the other day that I didn't know the collective noun for a group of badgers, so I looked it up, and one of them is a clan, I really like that, don't you?
Badger badges
I have been invited to take part in a local wildlife rescues weekend fund raising event - based on badger cubs, the only proviso being that I can only sell animal themed goodies. So I have been busy tweaking the hedgehogs ( an array of hedgehogs by the way), have left the foxes as they are ( a skulk), added a squirrel badge to the collection ( a scurry) and created a badger.
I must say that I am very pleased with my badger - he is now on needle books, badges and notebooks.
needle books and badges

If you would like to come and meet some badger cubs Secret World Wildlife Rescue is open from Friday 18th to Monday 21st April, and Pickle-Lily will be there on the Monday for the day.
You can see my original woodland animals here.

0 comments: